The Foundation will achieve its objective by:
- Providing funding and / or scholarships to children who would otherwise be excluded by social disadvantage from participating in sporting activities whether at a school, club or representative level.
- Providing vulnerable and disadvantaged children with access to gym facilities and sporting equipment; and
- Attending sporting or representative events
- Partnering with other not-for-profit organisations to allow vulnerable and disadvantaged children to participate in sporting activities and / or access to gym facilities and sporting equipment;
- Embracing other purposes within the scope of a public benevolent institution as may be decided by the Board from time to time; and
- Undertaking fundraising activities, procuring donations and contributions from the public to support the objectives of the Foundation including acceptance of grants.